About two months ago, I was sitting in my kitchen looking out the window going over in my mind the 110 things I needed to be doing right then. I had been mulling over the idea of Mad Housewife Marketing and wanted a test subject before I made it official. Then I got a text from a friend who was transitioning from insurance to real estate and had just returned to Arkansas from training in Texas and was ready to get going but needed marketing help.
“I need a press release,” her message started and so we arranged a phone conversation to discuss her specific needs. She actually needed a website, social media, press release, and an updated bio. In one month, we were able to:
· Launch www.annairwinrhoden.com
· Create a new Facebook profile page separate from her personal page
· Add a business page attached to her new profile page
· Grow her Facebook profile from zero to 353 friends
· And her business page from zero to almost 100 fans (and growing!)
· Create an Instagram account and grow it from zero to 65 followers
· Important to note that all marketing was done organically—the client did not put any resources into boosted posts or ads
· Bio and press release created and distributed to a local publication who covered her debut open house event
This was one month of success. Each day I created unique content for this client’s social media that helped establish her as a leader in her field. She is already seeing success with an offer pending on a million dollar listing and several new listings in the works.
Are you tired of trying to cram marketing into your already stuffed calendar? Well don’t get mad, get Mad Housewife. We are here to free up your time by doing the daily social media marketing for you. Custom proposals are available because we understand each business is unique.
What could you do with a little extra free time? Right now we have space for three additional clients. Contact me at 501-766-1879 or through the button below and lets set up a time to visit about your business.